Monday, March 3, 2008

Progress

Today I got to spend some time finishing off the painting project in my bedroom. Sure, the trim still remains for a nice fresh coat of white paint, but there'll be time for that another day.

But now I have finished The Stars, which means that I'm finally able to start putting up shelves to display things properly...meaning one teenzy-tiny step toward getting Greg's life less cluttered. Weee....



Now...if I wanted to round out my Justice League figures, I guess it would feel more complete with Flash, Black Canary, Green Arrow, and Hawkman. Bonuses for Martian Manhunter, Red Tornado and Aquaman.

While we're at it, how could it be the League without some Zatanna...or the Atom...or Firestorm...or Hawkwoman?

And why stop with the League. I do like the look of the Batwoman and Diana Prince figures I've seen recently...

AUGH
...

No comments: